K-Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules - READ ME

Go down

Rules - READ ME Empty Rules - READ ME

Post  Yatalu Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am

Dear members,

As soon as you have signed up for this forum, you are supposed to follow all of the rules listed below. If there is changes, they will be marked in a different color and/or indicated in a separate post below so that the topic lights up for you. Not following of this rule can be followed with deletion of your post, taking away your rights to respond to certain categories, temporary banning up to deletion of your account.

General rules:

Mind your language. (No rude talk, no swearing, no cursing, no hating or dissing on people.)
No flooding or double posting. (No posting several messages in a topic within short amount or time.)
No spamming. (If you don't have anything to say but fangirl squeel, then don't post. "<3" is not enough to make a post for. Also, don't make random new topics.)
Stay on-topic. (A topic title indicates what you should talk about.)

Use of PM (Personal Message):

Do not PM mods or admins. (Put your questions on the forum, just like random talk.)
No insulting. (Hate messages or abusive language can always be reported.)
No threatening. (You can under no circonstance blackmail or threaten your fellow forum members.)
Yatalu
Yatalu
Admin

http://MAF-forever.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum